Holden Motor Services are expanding, come and join the team .....
We are looking to recruit a Mechanic/Technician to join the team here at Holden Motor Services.
We are an independent garage who strive to provide a friendly, honest and cost effective alternative to the main dealers. We MOT, service and repair a large range of vehicles so the work is always varied and interesting. We have an excellent reputation and a strong customer base and so are always kept busy.
Key Candidate Skills:
- Minimum of City & Guilds level
- At least 5 years experience
- Some vehicle diagnostic knowledge
- Good communication skills and problem solving ability
- Able to work well within a team and use own initiative
- Full UK driving license
- MOT license would be an advantage.
- We offer good prospects and further training and development opportunities for the right candidate.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A well equipped workshop and a pleasant working environment
- Optional overtime work available from time to time
- Salary 20 - 25k dependent on experience
How to apply
If you would like to have a chat about the role please give the owner Gareth a call on 02476 644866. We look forward to hearing from you.